The Verified debit card is product of V Bank launched as a payment solution to enable customers make payments from their accounts. We currently issue Verve cards to requesting customers. The card simply acts as a channel for transactions via ATMs, POS machines, and other online/web payments. Our cards can also be used in at least 23 other African countries.
V Bank’s Verified debit card is a response to customer’s desire to have a payment card from the bank. Our ultimate goal is to facilitate payments for our customers by providing them will easy to use payment channels.
How to Get a Card
- Request via the Vbank app
- Request via filling physical forms
- Request from V-chat (this currently redirects to the app)
Transaction Authentication: Card PIN
- Usable at any ISW enabled ATM
- Payment on POS at merchant locations
- Web payments