Recurring transactions are growing more and more popular across a wide number of industries. it’s obviously a norm now—as more and more consumers adopt recurring and subscription-based products and services across every conceivable industry.
With a V account, you definitely expect a streamlined digital and mobile banking experience, with ease of access to your accounts, swift and secure transfers, withdrawals, etc.
When you opened a V account, setting up Recurring Transactions on your V app will make payments simple, easy, and worry-free as well as eliminate costs associated with manual billing, mailing, etc.
You will save a lot of energy and time over payment of bills, salaries, and other funds transfer occurring at consistent intervals. No margin of error or drudgery, just precision, and timely payments.
Besides, you’re free to choose the amount and date of payments, as the amount will not change unless you make the change. Many recurring transactions happen each month, but they can also occur quarterly, annually, or on another custom schedule.
So, imagine having an automated assistant to cover all your financial commitments like, pay your bills and taxes on time, among others. Stop imagining, just download the V app to set up recurring transactions
How to set up Recurring Transactions with V:
To set up recurring transactions conveniently, download the Vbank App to get started:
- Select ‘Payments’from the bottom of the Vbank Homepage
- Select Make a Transfer from the payment options
- Select the account to be debited
- Select the beneficiary to be credited
- Enter the transfer amount
- Review and Confirm Transfer
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Select Add to Recurring Transactions after your transfer is successful
- Add transaction name
- Select transaction frequency
- Select start date
- Select expiry date
- And received a notification ‘’Recurring Transactions successfully Set-up,’’ indicating you have just successfully set up a recurring transaction with V
To this end, opening a V Bank account is easy and can be completed within 2 minutes. The application enables you to create an account either by using an existing BVN number or an existing bank account number.
So, have you downloaded the Vbank App? Let get you started on your V Account opening, as all you need, is to download the V by VFD app, Available on Android and iOS app stores.