Last week we introduced the Vbank cardless withdrawal feature and showed you how convenient it can be for you. Today, we would show you how to use the feature to withdraw at any Paycode-enabled ATM without a card.
The best part is, that you don’t need data before you can receive a pay code, the Vbank cardless withdrawal option works both online and offline. This means you can get a pay code through the app or the USSD prompt. In this blog post, we’ll look at the steps involved in the two methods below.
Getting your pay code via USSD
Here’s how to request your Vbank cardless withdrawal pay code through USSD:
- Dial *5037# on your mobile phone
- Select the “Cardless” option.
- Choose either the ATM or POS transaction prompts
- Select “Self” if you’re the one who needs the pay code. However, if you’re sending it to someone else, select “3rd party.”
- Enter your desired withdrawal amount
- Enter your 4-digit withdrawal ATM card pin
- Enter your USSD pin or mobile app pin
- A code will be sent to you at once.
Via the Vbank app
- Open your Vbank App
- Click on “Cashless Withdrawals” in the quick links section
- Choose “Withdraw cash”
- Select your account
- Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw
- Enter your pin
- Confirm your details
- Wait for your pay code. It’ll come via SMS to your registered number.
- Use the “Nearest ATM locations” button to find available ATM machines and galleries near you.
Now you have your special cardless withdrawal pay code, you can go ahead with your withdrawal at the ATM. And if you’re not sure how to go about it, we’ve got you covered. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Press the “enter” button on the pay code-supported ATM
- Choose the “cardless withdrawal” button
- Select the “Paycode” option
- Enter your pay code (the one you were given via text), and any other required pin.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw (the same one you put in the app/USSD)
- Wait for the ATM to dispense your money.
Voila! You’ve completed your first cardless withdrawal. Remember, you can send a pay code to your family and friends so they can help you withdraw. With our cardless feature onboard, say no to cash-stranded stories.
Don’t have a V Account? Opening a VBank account is easy and can be completed within 2 minutes. All you need is to download the V by VFD app, available on Android and iOS stores. The App enables you to create an account either by using an existing BVN number or an existing bank account number.
Trust us, it’s almost as quick as the snap of your fingers.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your circle using the share links below. Someone might need it.