As parents, we want the best for our children. We want to provide them with the best education, the best healthcare, and the best opportunities in life.
But, all of these things require money, and saving for them can be challenging. That’s why we’re excited to announce our Children’s Day Target Savings Plan.
Our Target Savings Plan is designed to help parents save for their children’s future. With this plan, you set a savings target for a specific period and make monthly contributions towards it.
And, to make it even more rewarding, we’re offering a special promotion for Children’s Day – earn a 20% bonus on the first month’s savings when you sign up for the plan.
To qualify for the bonus, please note the following:
- Your contributions are equal throughout the period, ie. The first month and subsequent month’s contributions must be the same or more for your kids to qualify for the bonus.
- The savings plan name must be captured in this format (CDTS/Child’s Name/Child’s Age.)
- Any break before the end of the savings period will disqualify you from getting the bonus
- You can create multiple savings plans for their kids/wards
- In addition to the 20% bonus, You will still get the regular 9% TS interest
Last year’s Children’s Day Target Savings promotion was a great success, and we’re excited to offer it again this year.
We encourage all parents to start saving for their child’s future today and take advantage of this opportunity to earn a bonus on their savings.
Let’s make this Children’s Day one to remember by investing in our children’s future.
So, what are you waiting for? Celebrate Children’s Day by starting a smart savings plan for your child today.