Recently, VFD Microfinance Bank, a financial services institution operating in the microfinance banking sector in conjunction with the Enugu State Government through the Enugu SME Center, unveiled the Enugu Studentpreneur Development Loan Program to support students, young graduates, and corps member with a cash advance to grow their business.
According to VFD Microfinance, the loan package which is meant for students living in Enugu would help scale up the school-business hustle and make it stronger.
To register for the loan, interested students are urged to take the following steps and instructions:
- Download Vbank App on Apple or Playstore
- Open an account on the App( which takes less than 5 minutes), using an email address with referral code ENCO, to receive an email from [email protected] containing their account number
- Once you have received the account number go to sme.vfdbank.com and create a profile with your email address and account number.
- Once you have successfully created a profile fill your application form and upload all required documents on the portal.
- Upon approval of the application, you are required to complete your mandatory financial literacy training and other conditions precedent to drawdown
- Access your loan and apply it to your business accordingly and payback within the stipulated time
VFD Microfinance Bank, headquartered in Lagos, is a subsidiary of VFD Group offering a wide range of financial products and services to professionals and entrepreneurs across all sectors.
For more information on startup and business funding, or to complete a funding application, please visit our website.
Share This Blog!